This course is for you if you want to improve your formal and informal business presentation skills.
On the course, we will focus on the following:
- Developing accurate use of vocabulary and grammar
- Integrating pauses for dramatic effect
- Improving intonation
- Organising a coherent presentation structure
The first part of the course focuses on increasing vocabulary and organising a coherent and effective structure for your presentation. This is followed by a focus on intonation, pace and general delivery. Throughout the course, you will work on your own presentation, which will give you the opportunity to continually improve it based on the skills you acquire during the classes.
If possible, class time will also be allocated to the preparation of more formal presentations using PowerPoint. All teaching material, including newspaper articles, grammar exercises and communication activities will be provided by your teacher and is included in the price.
Preparation time: approx. 1-2 hours.
The Moodle learning platform
Moodle is the online course platform of Cambridge Institute, which we use for all our courses. You will be given personal access to your course Moodle page, where you can:
- Find your course plan and teaching material
- Find homework
- Watch videos and click on links to useful English resources on the Internet uploaded by your teacher
- Find practical information about each lesson
- Communicate with your teacher and fellow students
- Follow the teaching and catch up if you are ill or absent during the course.