On this course, you will improve your spoken fluency and at the same time the accuracy of your grammar. You will also broaden your vocabulary so that you will not have to search for the right words. After the course, you will be able to discuss topics that you found difficult to talk about previously. Topics covered will include journeys, holidays, food and restaurant reviews. We will study some more advanced grammar such as conjunctions, and past perfect simple and continuous. Improving your grammar means that you will be able to communicate more precisely.
Level B2 weekly courses are divided into six parts that can be taken independently of each other. Each part consists of 15 lessons.
On this course, you will study chapters 3-4 of the Complete First Student's Book.
The course will follow a syllabus that prepares you for the optional Cambridge exam B2 First (FCE).
Complete First Student's Book (Cambridge University Press) ISBN 978-1107633902. You should buy the book before the start of the course. You can either buy the book online at www.academicbooks.dk or at their shop:
Øster Farimagsgade 5 A
1353 København K
The Moodle learning platform
Moodle is Cambridge Institute's online course platform, which we use for all our courses. You will be given personal access to your course Moodle page, where you can:
- Find your course plan and teaching material
- Find homework
- Watch videos and click on links to useful English resources on the Internet uploaded by your teacher
- Find practical information about each lesson
- Communicate with your teacher and fellow students
- If you are ill or absent during the course, you can always follow the teaching and catch up via Moodle.