Business English courses are designed to give you practical skills to help you succeed in English-speaking international business environments.
This business English course is conducted at an advanced level and provides training in all linguistic skills required for demanding professional and academic settings. Topics covered will include customer relations, competitive advantage, proposals and presenting at meetings.
The course follows a syllabus that prepares you for the optional Cambridge exam C1 Business Higher (BEC Higher)
On this course, you will study chapters 5-8 of the Business Benchmark Advanced Student's Book.
Level C1 weekly courses are divided into six parts. Each part consists of 15 lessons and can be taken independently of each other.
Business Benchmark Advanced Student's Book ISBN 978-0521672955. You should buy the book before the start of the course. You can either buy the book online at www.academicbooks.dk or at their shop:
Øster Farimagsgade 5 A
1353 København K
The Moodle learning platform
Moodle is Cambridge Institute's online course platform, which we use for all our courses. You will be given personal access to your course Moodle page, where you can:
- Find your course plan and teaching material
- Find homework
- Watch videos and click on links to useful English resources on the Internet uploaded by your teacher
- Find practical information about each lesson
- Communicate with your teacher and fellow students
- If you are ill or absent during the course, you can always follow the teaching and catch up via Moodle.