Business English courses are designed to give you practical skills to help you succeed in international English speaking business environments.
This business English course is conducted at an intermediate language level and will give you spoken and written practice in dealing with vocabulary and expressions that are used in day-to-day business life. Lessons will give you practice in coping with authentic situations in English. Topics covered will include the processes and procedures, distribution and delivery, advertising and marketing.
The course follows a syllabus that prepares you for the optional Cambridge exam B1 Business Preliminary (BEC Preliminary).
Level B1 weekly courses are divided into six parts that can be taken independently of each other. Each part consists of 15 lessons
On this course you will study chapters 5-8 of the Business Benchmark Pre-intermediate to Intermediate Student's Book
Business Benchmark Pre-Intermediate to Intermediate Student's Book ISBN 978-1107693999. You should buy the book before the start of the course. You can either buy the book online at www.academicbooks.dk or at their shop:
Øster Farimagsgade 5 A
1353 København K
The Moodle learning platform
Moodle is Cambridge Institute's online course platform, which we use for all our courses. You will be given personal access to your course Moodle page, where you can:
- Find your course plan and teaching material
- Find homework
- Watch videos and click on links to useful English resources on the Internet uploaded by your teacher
- Find practical information about each lesson
- Communicate with your teacher and fellow students
- If you are ill or absent during the course, you can always follow the teaching and catch up via Moodle.