Business English courses are designed to give you practical skills to help you succeed in English speaking international business environments.
This business English course is conducted at an upper intermediate language level and will give you spoken and written practice in dealing with vocabulary and expressions that are used in day-to-day business life. Lessons will give you practice in coping with authentic situations in English. Topics covered will include, amongst others, the staff development, job descriptions, launching a product, breaking into the market and trade fairs.
The course follows a syllabus that prepares you for the optional Cambridge exam B2 Business Vantage (BEC Vantage).
On this course you will study chapters 1-8 from the Business Benchmark Upper Intermediate Student?s Book.
Level B2 weekend courses are divided into three parts. Each part consists of 30 lessons.
Business Benchmark Upper Intermediate Student's Book ISBN 978-1107680982. You should buy the book before the start of the course. You can either buy the book online at www.academicbooks.dk or at their shop:
Øster Farimagsgade 5 A
1353 København K
The Moodle learning platform
Moodle is Cambridge Institute's online course platform, which we use for all our courses. You will be given personal access to your course Moodle page, where you can:
- Find your course plan and teaching material
- Find homework
- Watch videos and click on links to useful English resources on the Internet uploaded by your teacher
- Find practical information about each lesson
- Communicate with your teacher and fellow students
- If you are ill or absent during the course, you can always follow the teaching and catch up via Moodle.